It may be tempting to do the deep cleaning of your carpet on your own, but the results wouldn’t be as impressive as you imagined. If you want to remove the dust, grease and allergens, you will need the training and the specialised equipment of real experts. Our Church End based company offers powerful, comprehensive carpet cleaning solutions, as well as moderate prices that would fit even tighter budgets.
Carpets are the filter of your home – over time they accumulate a lot of dirt and dust, which hides deep within the carpet fibres. Unless properly and deeply cleaned at least once or twice a year, carpets and rugs start polluting the indoor air with dust and various allergens.
Regular hoovering, even with the best commercially available machine, sucks only a small portion of the dust particles.
This is why our company offers a more efficient and healthier carpet cleaning service to hundreds of domestic and commercial clients in Church End and the nearby areas. We are the most experienced contractor in the area and we have the knowledge and the tools to provide you with fast response and top cleaning results. You can rely on us to arrive immediately on any day of the week, including weekends and public holidays.
You can also trust us to take a perfect care of all your floor coverings without inflicting any damage to the carpets and the floors beneath them. If you decide to deep-clean the carpets yourself, you will probably use store-bought detergents, that contain tens of toxic ingredients. And if you choose a DIY steam cleaning, your steam machine won’t be powerful enough to suck all the moisture. As a result, your carpet will turn into the perfect environment for the development of bacteria.
But our professional cleaning technicians are extensively trained and are equipped with high-end carpet cleaning gear and machinery that have the power to extract dirt and dust in a flash. Our staff will carefully assess the carpet, pre-treat any stains, and conduct a deep hoovering. Steam cleaning will follow, if applicable, depending on the type of carpet. In addition, we work with chemical-free detergents that are safe to use even if you have young children or pets.
Our premium carpet cleaning service, available in Church End and other areas like Dalston, Kings Cross or Muswell Hill, can be booked online or on the phone. Just get in touch with us and our friendly representatives will give you a free estimate!
“I am happily recommending your carpet cleaning services to everyone not only because of the excellent cleaning your technician provided, but because of his overall attitude. I’m glad that professionalism, politeness and honesty are still valued even by young people. Great service at affordable price! – Patrick”
- What method of cleaning do you use?
- In order to achieve the best possible result, our carpet technicians apply the most advanced carpet cleaning solution, know as hot water extraction. This method involves injecting purified water under high pressure into the carpet, which loosens the dirt, so the carpet cleaning machine can draw it immediately. In this manner all unpleasant odours, grime and bacteria are completely eliminated.
- How long will it take you to clean my carpet?
- It depends on the size of the carpet, how soiled it is and the amount of furniture to be moved. In case a spot removal treatment needs to be done, the duration of the cleaning may also be prolonged. Our skilful operatives are trained to work in a prompt and efficient way and under normal circumstances, the job will take around 30 minutes per room.
- Is moving furniture included in the service?
- Yes. There is no additional charge for moving furniture and other items obstructing the process of cleaning. However, our operatives are able to move furniture up to 20 kg. Once, they finish their job, everything will be moved back in its rightful place. We do advise our customers to remove any small objects, plants and electronic devices in advance.