Hoovering is a wonderful way to ensure day-to-day cleaning of the carpets, but if you want to get rid of all the dust, allergens, and bacteria, you should consider professional carpet cleaning. Done properly, it will provide sanitation and extend the life of your carpets. So, let our experts take care of your floor coverings – they will eliminate any dust particle, leaving them shining and smelling fresh.
We are Finchley based professional cleaning company and we are specialising in providing high-quality carpet cleaning services for over seven years. We serve hundreds of commercial and domestic customers in Finchley, as well as in the neighbouring areas.
With thousands of successfully completed projects behind us, we have learnt the most effective business strategies and cleaning methods. We have committed ourselves to continuous improvement and progress, but customer satisfaction has remained a fixed, never-changing goal for us.
In order to achieve it, we aim for perfect results all the time. Our trusted cleaning technicians are highly disciplined and trained, they have the needed skills and experience to meet any challenge. They are systematic in their work, responsible and reliable. Before treating your carpet with any detergent, they will plan the cleaning session, taking into account the type of carpet, the existing stains, etc. They will then hoover and steam clean the carpet, extracting almost all the moisture from it.
After just one cleaning session, your carpets will be clean, their colours will be brighter, and they will smell fresh. All dust, bacteria and allergens will be removed.
To remain sustainable, our company conducts the carpet cleaning with eco-friendly detergents. They contain fewer chemicals, so they are safer for the environment and for your health, too. This is especially important if your children are younger, or if you have pets.
Our carpet cleaning service is available throughout Finchley, Palmers Green, Tottenham or Totteridge and can be booked on any day of the week. For your convenience, we have extended working hours and sessions during weekends come with no additional charge.
To book a carpet cleaning session, fill in our online form or get in touch with us by phone. Share all your requirements with our representatives, so that you can receive an accurate quote.
“We had construction workers at home recently for a major renovation project. After they were gone, the carpets were ruined by mud, dust and all kinds of stains, so my husband suggested that should we use professional carpet cleaning services. And I’m glad we did, it was absolutely worth it! – Haley”
- What method of cleaning do you use?
- In order to achieve the best possible result, our carpet technicians apply the most advanced carpet cleaning solution, know as hot water extraction. This method involves injecting purified water under high pressure into the carpet, which loosens the dirt, so the carpet cleaning machine can draw it immediately. In this manner all unpleasant odours, grime and bacteria are completely eliminated.
- How long will it take you to clean my carpet?
- It depends on the size of the carpet, how soiled it is and the amount of furniture to be moved. In case a spot removal treatment needs to be done, the duration of the cleaning may also be prolonged. Our skilful operatives are trained to work in a prompt and efficient way and under normal circumstances, the job will take around 30 minutes per room.
- Is moving furniture included in the service?
- Yes. There is no additional charge for moving furniture and other items obstructing the process of cleaning. However, our operatives are able to move furniture up to 20 kg. Once, they finish their job, everything will be moved back in its rightful place. We do advise our customers to remove any small objects, plants and electronic devices in advance.