|Landing Carpet||from £4|
|Bedroom Carpet||from £23|
|Livingroom Carpet||from £25|
Notice that dust re-appears almost right after cleaning your home? In this case, there is only one solution – to have all your carpets and rugs professionally cleaned. Hundreds of homeowners in Finsbury and the neighbouring areas are already benefiting from our carpet cleaning service. We offer spotless cleanliness, convenience and attractive rates, so if you want to get rid of the dust for good, contact us as soon as possible.
Over time, carpets accumulate a lot of dust and dirt, no matter whether it is a natural or artificial fibre. Hoovering cannot clean the tiny particles, which get stuck in the deeper layers of the carpet, so a deep, thorough cleaning is required.
But don’t attempt to do it on your own – washing the carpets is a really bad idea, while steam cleaning can be conducted only with professional equipment.
Our carpet cleaning service, on the other hand, is specially designed to provide in-depth cleaning of the carpets and rugs. We are able to deliver proper maintenance to all types of floor coverings – professionally and timely. Our company is one of the leading providers of professional cleaning services in Finsbury and our carpet cleaning service is the best you can find.
We have built a reputation as the most reliable cleaning company over the years. We are responsible and trustworthy, and we always deliver what we promise. We believe that one of our biggest advantages over our competitors in Finsbury is our incredible team of cleaning technicians. They are trained and qualified and have extensive knowledge of the carpet cleaning sector of our business.
Before commencing the cleaning session, our professional cleaners will treat all stains on the carpet with appropriate detergents to ease their removal. They will hoover and steam clean the entire carpet, focusing on heavily soiled and high-traffic areas. They will bring all the necessary cleaning supplies and gear, which are included in our rates, so you won’t be required to pay any additional charges.
You can book our carpet cleaning service on any day of the week and have our cleaning teams at a time convenient to you and your family.
For a greener, more sustainable alternative to the commercially available cleaning products, we use environmentally-friendly detergents. This way we transform your home into a really natural and healthy environment.
“I want to thank your company for the outstanding carpet cleaning service you provide. All my rugs look clean and are freshly deodorized. The stains are removed without using very strong chemicals, so I’m perfectly satisfied with the results. I will definitely recommend your company to all may friends and acquaintances! – Tony”
- What method of cleaning do you use?
- In order to achieve the best possible result, our carpet technicians apply the most advanced carpet cleaning solution, know as hot water extraction. This method involves injecting purified water under high pressure into the carpet, which loosens the dirt, so the carpet cleaning machine can draw it immediately. In this manner all unpleasant odours, grime and bacteria are completely eliminated.
- How long will it take you to clean my carpet?
- It depends on the size of the carpet, how soiled it is and the amount of furniture to be moved. In case a spot removal treatment needs to be done, the duration of the cleaning may also be prolonged. Our skilful operatives are trained to work in a prompt and efficient way and under normal circumstances, the job will take around 30 minutes per room.
- Is moving furniture included in the service?
- Yes. There is no additional charge for moving furniture and other items obstructing the process of cleaning. However, our operatives are able to move furniture up to 20 kg. Once, they finish their job, everything will be moved back in its rightful place. We do advise our customers to remove any small objects, plants and electronic devices in advance.